Our main classroom is located in Melbourne, FL.
A+ Plus Schools of Real Estate is pleased to announce
pre-licensing courses for sales-associates in Merritt Island. Our next sales-assocaiate pre-license Merritt Island class for 2014 begins July 21...see the registration link below! Our first sales-associate post-license 45 hour course in Merritt Island begins this summer in August and is posted on our web site for your registration.
DATES: Our next class begins Monday, July 21, then 7/23, 7/24, 7/25, 7/28, 7/29 and ends on Thursday, July 31, 2014.
All classes are from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Click Here to register
Merritt Island Address (Map):
Space Coast Association of Realtors
105 Mc Leod Street
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Contact Us for More Information
MLS Training Videos
If you are new in the business, or just want a refresher course on Basic MLS capabilities, we have training videos on our MLS Training page.
We regularly are informed of employment opportunities in Brevard County by real estate offices. If you would like to learn about full time, part time or referral employment, please Let Us Know!
We are offering several online courses to help improve your professional status. For more information, please Click Here.
Once you have located a property of interest, you can can contact us at 321-242-9299 for further information or to arrange an appointment to see it. We specialize in small investments, short sales and creative real estate solutions, including 1031 Exchanges. We manage properties too with a full-time property manager! Call or Contact Us today for a confidential assessment of your needs.
You may search for homes listed for sale in the Brevard County MLS
An online course may be your best option. Click Here for a course demo.
We are pleased to announce our new partnership! Core Law and Speciality Courses for Continuing Education credit. Now you can renew your license in any state with us!
We offer mediation services for both pre-suit and court mandated cases. Specializing in foreclosure mediation, Don DeLucas is a Supreme Court Certified Civil Circuit Mediator for Florida. For more information, please see our Mediation Services page.
A+ Plus Schools of Real Estate features real estate licensing courses with an emphasis on personal service delivered by our staff of licensed real estate professionals! With over 30 years of education and training experience, we are entering our eleventh year in Brevard County as the area's leader in real estate education! Come be a part of our fine tradition of quality instruction and individualized service.....
Scroll down to review our course offerings. Click on a Course Type to see details and scheduled classes.
- 3 Hour "Core Law" Continuing Education
- Sales Associate Pre-License Course - May 2014
- Sales Associate Pre-License Course - June, July 2014
- Continuing Education (CE) Course
- Sales Associate Post-License Course
- Broker's Pre-License Course
- Broker Post Licensing Course - Brokerage Management
- Broker Post Licensing Course - Investment Analysis
- Florida Real Estate QBank for Brokers
- Florida Real Estate QBank for Sales Associates
- Florida Real Estate Sales Associates Course
- 45-Hour Post-Licensing Education for Real Estate Sales Associates
- Broker Post License Courses - Investments
- Broker Post License Courses - Management
- 72-Hour Broker Prelicense Course
- 14 Hour Continuing Education Course (for Sales-Associates and Brokers)
- 28 Hour Reactivation Course